normal PCA analysis

• Carla
  • Carla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
More
12 years 10 months ago #731 by Carla
PCA analysis was created by Carla
Hi,
I would like to know if someone have already done the PCA or/and DynDom analysis in CG simulations.
I am able to do g_covar in GROMACS, however I receive Segmentation Fault message when I perform g_anaeig.
Whether someone knows how can I do it, please inform me.

Best regards,

Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #735 by xavier
Replied by xavier on topic PCA analysis

Carla wrote: Hi,
I would like to know if someone have already done the PCA or/and DynDom analysis in CG simulations.
I am able to do g_covar in GROMACS, however I receive Segmentation Fault message when I perform g_anaeig.
Whether someone knows how can I do it, please inform me.

Best regards,

Carla

The PCA should work as for any other system. I guess the error you are seeing is due to the manner you use topologies/index/gro file/ ...

For DynDom, it is unfortunate that the code uses the backbone atoms which are missing in the CG topology, consequently DynDom can not use a CG coordinate file. Alternatively you can rebuild the backbone using a classic algorithm of backbone reconstruction.

On possibility is to use the reverse transformation as we use to back-map the CG to atomistic resolution. Other possibilities are available but I am not familiar with them. I have been suggested maxsprout once.

Actually I just remember that DynDom3D works on a set of Calphas ...

XAvier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds